As I mentioned yesterday, my MacBook charger broke and I’m waiting for a new one to arrive, so I can’t transfer and edit any of my dslr photos for the blog posts I have planned. So I’m improvising today and decided to do the Netflix Tag, using some of the pics from my instagram edited with Pic Collage, a cool app I downloaded.
I wasn’t tagged to do this, but I’m addicted to Netflix right now because my exams are over and I’m waiting for my boyfriend’s exams to finish too.
American Horror Story is probably my favourite series ever, not just on Netflix. I also enjoyed Breaking Bad, and Pretty Little Liars is a show I always keep up with. Oh and I can’t wait for the new series of Orange is the New Black!
Daredevil! I’ve actually finished it now, but it was totally addictive and I really enjoyed it. Another series I just binged-watched was series 1 and 2 of Orphan Black – I can’t wait for series 3 to come out on Netflix UK.
Game of Thrones! Not being in America or having an actual tv (I’m a student yo), watching Game of Thrones is a bit of a challenge. I’d also like for Netflix to get up-to-date with The Vampire Diaries.
When Netflix has the 2nd series or 2nd film, but not the 1st! I wanted to watch This is England, but they only have series 2 and I haven’t seen the first one. It’s also annoying when a really good film like Skyfall is available for a while, and then it’s removed (I guess they have contracts or a limited license or something). Why did they remove Tangled?! :'(
Usually I’ll watch a bit of Netflix with a cup of tea, or my boyfriend and I watch it while eating dinner, but for an actual marathon, pizza or ice-cream is a must! Also pyjamas, and a blanket or duvet.
You should watch:
– If you’re into the Marvel films or like superhero / action stuff, definitely watch Daredevil. It’s a bit more gritty and down-to-earth than the typical Marvel stuff, so you might have enjoy it even if you don’t usually like that kind of thing.
– Once upon a Time is great if you like Disney and/or fairytales, or Grimm if you want something a bit darker.
If you’ve seen Breaking Bad (who hasn’t?!), make sure to watch Better Call Saul!
– I enjoy dystopian-esque series like Orphan Black and Black Mirror, and gritty British series like Skins and Misfits.
– As for comedies, I enjoyed Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Brooklyn Nine-hole. Netflix also have some great comedy movies like Clueless and Ferris Bueler’s Day Off, and my favourite Disney films like Lilo & Stitch.
– If you like period dramas / films based off true stories, I recommend Diana and Young Victoria.
– God Help the Girl is one of my favourites, it’s a film-musical starring Emily Browning, about a girl who has the ability to randomly write songs and forms a band.
I’m considering watching either Peaky Blinders or Bates Motel, are they good?
Let me know in the comments if you’ve done this tag!