I haven’t posted a blog in over two weeks. That’s pretty terrible, even for me, but I’m trying to get back in the swing of things. SO HEY, HI THERE, IT’S ME, I’M BACK. WHOA.
These past few weeks have entailed lectures, essays (I handed one in today), presentation preparation, internship applications, a few nights out with friends, trying to cope with being a final year student, so general ‘stress’ I suppose. THEN my Macbook charger broke, so I had to sort out getting a new one, and I foolishly left my camera when I visited home recently, so that kinda screwed up my blogging plans.
Some cool things that have happened recently:
- I saw Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them on Saturday, which was pretty awesome. Eddie Redmayne was amazing as usual. To be honest, I do think the film was a bit dragged out, and it’s certainly not ‘Harry Potter’, but it was still cool.
- I got tickets to see The Pretty Reckless in January! They’re one of my favourite bands, so I can’t wait.
- Speaking of tickets, I also managed to get BFI IMAX tickets for Rogue One, for the 2am showing on the day it comes out!! SO SO SO excited for that!
- I went to a Roman art lecture in Senate House with one of my professors, which may sound really boring, but the lecturer was a very prominent one in the field, and it was so interesting.
- Yesterday I did a medical trial for a phd student at our university hospital, which was kind of nerve-wracking because I had to take an unknown medicine, then do some cognitive tests to test the side effects. BUT I got a £40 Amazon giftcard for taking part so YAY.
- Last week I checked out the Harry Potter House of Minalima exhibition in Soho, which is totally awesome – if you’re in London you need to go! It’s free and totally cool. I’m planning on publishing a blog post filled with my pictures soon!
- I surpassed 1000 followers on Instagram! We all know that Instagram followers fluctuate A LOT compared to other social media platforms, but I’m still totally proud of it.
Let me know what you’ve been up to recently, I’ve been away from the blogging scene for far too long!