You may know that I collect patches for my denim jacket, but recently I’ve been getting more into pins as well. They’re adorable, and easy to add to my leather jacket, because my denim one has literally no room left on it. I definitely need to write an updated denim jacket patches blog post, and show you all my pin collection too, so stay tuned for that.
Recently I ordered a load of cute summer-themed pins online, and of course, I don’t actually need this many, so I’ve decided to do a little giveaway. Yay!
What pins can you win?
- A little mustache for all your mustache needs
- A gold arrow
- An orange
- A pear, because you can’t just have one piece of fruit
- A little “Ooh la la la” because I love music
- A palm tree to pretend you’re on holiday
- and my favourite, some cute pink heart-shaped Lolita-style sunglasses!
Enter via the Rafflecopter below if you’d like to win – UK only please, and it’s only for you cuties who follow my blog. There’s over 1000 of you now on Bloglovin’ and Instagram, which is totally awesome! The giveaway will end on July 25th, because that’s my graduation day!
I’m off to make a cup of tea and watch the finale of Pretty Little Liars now – I’ve been avoiding Twitter like the plague so I don’t get any spoilers, although I’ve heard that it’s disappointing!