August quite a difficult month. My boyfriend left for his study abroad year in California, and I’m waiting to go back to London for university. As I mentioned in my Life Lately post, we tried to make the most of the time we had left together by doing lots of fun things over the summer, so I’ve decided to start doing a monthly ’10 things that made me happy’ series to remind myself that life isn’t always so bleak!
- Boardmasters festival – Bastille and Rudimental were great!
- Seeing American Idiot in the West End – one of the best shows I’ve ever seen!
- Talking to my best friend from school, who is currently studying in Canada.
- Getting a pink Elvis album on vinyl. Did you know I literally worship Elvis?
- Making cupcakes with my little brothers. I love to bake with them when I’m home.
- Winning a goodie bag of Barry M makeup!
- Reaching 400 Bloglovin’ followers & 550 Twitter followers.
- Cute fluffy unicorn pyjamas!
- The #gbloggers Twitter sleepover was so much fun!
- Spending time in nature before I head back to London.
All the best,