How is it nearly the end of January already?!
My Mum got me a 2020 planner for Christmas, which I’ve been using every day. When BoxCleverPress got in touch and asked if I’d like to review one of their journals, I jumped at the opportunity, because their designs are beautiful and incredibly useful. I have a review coming up on the blog in a few days, but they also surprised me with a personal gift as a thank-you for writing the blog post: this gorgeous 2020 planner.
A 2020 Planner Giveaway!
As I already have a 2020 planner, I figured that one of you may find this useful, even though it’s nearly the end of January. So here is a little thank-you giveaway for those of you wonderful humans who follow Emily Underworld here and on Twitter. If you don’t already have a 2020 planner, I got you!
The BoxCleverPress 2020 Planner
I was thoroughly impressed when I had a flick through BoxCleverPress’s 2020 perfect year planner, it has ALL the features you could possibly need to start the new decade in an organised fashion.
I personally always go for a planner that has a pen holder, a ribbon bookmark (this one has two!), and an elastic that keeps it together. Side-tabs are very useful for getting to the right section quickly, and I always prefer planners that have little folder sections to keep any extra papers. This one comes with all of these features, and more… including some cute stickers!
- The planner is A5 sized.
- It features a Weekly double spread layout with a lined space per day, as well as monthly calendars, and notes pages for each month.
- Key UK dates and holidays included.
- It includes budgeting pages for every month and a section for organising Christmas gifts!
- It has tearable shopping lists at the back – a very useful feature.
- The 2020 planner also includes an address book section, so you can organise all areas of your life in one!
- Pocket on the inside back cover.
- 2 sheets of colour coordinating stickers.
- 2 levels of index tabs. First level: Jan to Dec tabs across the diary section. Second level: 3 tabs for Plans; Addresses; perforated Shopping Lists.
- It also features a section for writing down your 2021 goals!
How to enter my 2020 Planner Giveaway
You can enter through the Rafflecopter form below, and the giveaway will end on Monday 26th January at midnight. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter, and I’ll DM you on Twitter or Email you if you win. Entrants must be aged 18 or over because I’ll need your address for shipping, and UK only please!a Rafflecopter giveaway
What are your goals for 2020?
All the best,
P.S. Did you find my blog through Pinterest? I bet you did! Big Pin Energy is the ebook I studied to skyrocket my blog in 2020, it's the best investment I've made in my 6 years of blogging.