AD – affiliate links highlighted with *. I’ve never written a Black Friday blog post before in my six years of blogging (7 years in January!), but there’s a first time for everything.
I have mixed feelings about it: I’m definitely not a fan of mindless consumerism, and I care about the planet! However, for many people (myself included), Black Friday is the only time I can afford to buy Christmas presents. It really highlights how huge companies can really mark down their prices and still make a profit, and overvalue the ‘worth’ of the original prices. Please be mindful with your shopping, support local businesses and shop ethically where possible.
With that said, sometimes you just can’t shop ethical. Especially when it comes to tech equipment like cameras and phones. Do you really need the latest phone? If you need a new one, could you buy it second-hand or refurbished instead? Think about it properly before spending. I recommend checking out Fairphone, they’re the most ethical on the market.
Today’s blog post is a list of Black Friday deals for bloggers. Whether you’re in need of some new tech, a WordPress theme, or want to up your blogging game with a course or ebook… You’ll find something here.
I’ve read many ebooks and courses over the years. I only recommend products from creators who have genuinely helped me. Get yourself a deal below, and support an independent creator.
The Best Black Friday 2020 Deals For Bloggers
- The Best Black Friday 2020 Deals For Bloggers
- WordPress Themes, Blogging Tools & Resources
- Wonderful Plans Bundle
- Graphics + Pin Templates
- 300+ Canva Templates, Plus 20 New Ones Added Each Month by Entrepreneur Templates
- Ebooks + Courses
- Self-Care & Wellbeing
- Free Stuff!
- If you’re looking for a new phone or laptop, I recommend browsing Currys PC World*. They have so many deals! Compare the prices with Amazon’s Black Friday Week*, because you never know which one will offer a better price. (You can find all the equipment I personally use on my Amazon Storefront).
- 30% off the Kindle Fire 7 Tablet* (or 45% off the Kids version*). You can also get 25% off Kindle Fire and Echo Accessories using code ACCESSORY25 (offer valid Nov 21st – Dec 31st 2020).
- Polaroid Instant Cameras are up to 50% off, plus 6% cash back at TopCashBack*.
- NordVPN* are offering 68% off their VPN, plus 3 months free. A VPN is essential for protecting your privacy on the internet, and can also allow you to access sites that may be blocked in your region.
- Up to 40% off Anker portable phone chargers and cables*. These are an essential for travel and keeping your phone charged on the go, especially during photoshoots.
WordPress Themes, Blogging Tools & Resources
Get 30% off any Bluchic* product!
Thursday, November 26 9pm ET – Monday, November 30 at 11:59 pm.
If you’re looking for a new WordPress theme, this is the ideal time.
Professional design? Check. Easy to use? Check. No coding skills needed? Check!
My go-to website for everything blogging and social media is Creative Market*. You can get everything from WordPress themes to graphics, templates and fonts.
Check out their free goods of the week on the right.
Browse Creative Market for discounts*, up to 75% off!
Powered by Creative Market
Wonderful Plans Bundle
Want to get organised and improve your productivity? Wendaful have a huge discount on their planning bundle!*
You can get it for $47, down from $97.
It’s a massive bundle of products, including an ebook, digital planners, printables and so much more.
Graphics + Pin Templates
Angie Gensler is offering $10 off (52%) her Daily Hashtag Image Templates* with code BFHASHTAG, making them $9. (23rd – 27th Nov)
Grab $18 off (48%) Angie’s Lead Magnet & eBook Templates* with code BFTEMPLATES. Get them for $19 (23rd – 27th Nov).
300+ Canva Templates, Plus 20 New Ones Added Each Month by Entrepreneur Templates
Black Friday Offers:
- Your first month at 50% off with this link*, making it $10 instead of $20.
- Annual membership* for a further discount, bonuses and access to everything for a year!
These are a perfect all-in-one solution for your branding, social media and digital presence! Including
Instagram Posts, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Pinterest, Workbooks, Ebooks, Email Newsletters.
Just need some new Pin Templates?
Grab these Pin Templates by Blogging Her Way*. Use code BHW2020 for 20% off from 23rd Nov – 30th Nov.
Ebooks + Courses
- Stray Curls Ultimate Money Making Bundle.* a brilliant guide to earning money with Amazon Associates. I made a lot of notes while reading it, and have seen a significant increase in my earnings since applying the recommended strategies! Use code BHW2020 for 20% off from 23rd Nov – 30th Nov.
- Big Pin Energy by Emily Dyson.* If you want to get into Pinterest, or you need help to skyrocket your blog traffic with Pinterest… Emily Dyson is your go-to gal. Her guide blew up my Pinterest, and I’m now reaching 30,000 monthly sessions consistently on my blog. This is the one Pinterest guide I recommend, and I’ve bought several! Her strategy doesn’t require Tailwind, and works with the 2020 algorithm changes. Get a huge 60% off with the code BLACKFRIDAY.
- Kayleigh Zara’s Ultimate Guide to Monetising Your Blog.* This 100-page ebook launches on Black Friday (Nov 27th). You can get a discount with the code ‘BlackFriday’ if you pre-order. Kayleigh really knows her stuff when it comes to making money blogging, and recently earned £10,000 in one month! She has also written several other guides about everything from pitching brands and affiliate marketing.
- Nele from The Navagatio is offering a massive discount on her SEO for bloggers ebooks. Her individual ebooks are 50% off, and the SEO Bundle (including SEO for Bloggers, Keyword Research for Bloggers, and Off-page SEO for Bloggers) is 70% off. Use the code BLACKFRIDAY. It’s usually $92, but you can get it for $27.60!
- The She Approach* is offering 35% off all of her ebooks and courses. So many bloggers love her products, so it’s a great time to grab them at a discount! The Affiliate Programs Masterlist is a great resource, and The She Approach To Boosting Your Blog Traffic really helped me. Use code SAVE35 until Nov 30th.
Self-Care & Wellbeing
Self-Care is so important. Make sure you don’t overwhelm yourself during the holiday season, and look after yourself. Grab my Self-Care freebies here, and check out some of my favourite products below.
Remember that Self-Care isn’t capitalism! Sometimes some pampering is great, but Self-Care is truly all about practicing mindfulness and loving yourself as you are.
- Feather & Down.* I swear by their Sleep Sprays! Get 30% off with code EABF20 (24th-26th Nov). Missed it? Use code BF3020 (27th-29th Nov) for 30% off.
- Waterstones * have lots of Black Friday deals, with many books 50% off! I’ll definitely be taking advantage of this one. Make sure to also check out Bookshop.org, they support local bookshops, who definitely need the money right now. Some may also be running their own Black Friday sales! Hive is another online bookshop that support your local high street.
- The Spark Company. * Badass Feminist Apparel! Every purchase helps a woman in need, and their products are ethically made. No sweatshops. 100% cotton. Check them out and get up to 40% off. I need this ‘On Wednesdays, We Smash The Patriarchy‘ t-shirt!
- Nails Inc. * Get 20% off everything until 30th November. I love their 21-free nail polish range: they’re vegan, cruelty-free and 73% plant-based!
- Revolution Beauty* are offering 50% off everything. Vegan, cruelty-free and inexpensive makeup. I don’t wear makeup any more, but I used to buy my favourite products from Revolution.
- Paperchase are having a Black Friday sale on the 27th Nov, if you’re in need of some new stationery or a 2021 planner.
- Get £10 cashback with an annual Disney+ subscription, via TopCashBack. * I’ve been loving Disney+ in 2020, you can find out my recommended shows, documentaries and movies here.
- JewelleryBox * is a great place for inexpensive but lovely jewellery. I’ve bought gifts from them many times. This year, they’ve got a Black Friday sale, as well as some exclusive early bird offers. Plus free delivery if you spend over £10.
Beautiful Handcrafted Clay Jewellery
I wanted to include a big shoutout to Polly at Candid Collective. I know Polly from school, and was excited to see her launch a business this year! She makes the most beautiful clay jewellery in Cornwall, and I really recommend checking out her shop.
Instead of running a Black Friday sale, Polly is doing Food Bank Friday. 50% of all profits from every sale made between 25th Nov – 2nd Dec will be used to buy food, hygiene products + cleaning supplies for her local food bank.
Finally, I wanted to mention Oxfam. Did you know they have an online store? All profits help fight poverty. Oxfam don’t only sell preloved items, they also have a great ‘Sourced by Oxfam’* range. For Black Friday, you can get up to 40% off this range, 26th – 30th Nov. I really recommend checking it out, I got some lovely gifts for my friends and family from Sourced by Oxfam last year!
You can also get a free Tony’s Chocolonely bar with any ‘Unwrapped’ order over £20* (ends 25th Nov). I absolutely love Tony’s Chocolonely, they’re the most ethical chocolate brand that currently exists. I wrote all about them in a blog post, and how they’re fighting slavery.
The best things in life are free, right? I’m always on the look out for free trials! Here are some of my favourites. These are referral links, meaning I earn a commission or reward for sign-ups.
- Get a 2-week unlimited free trial of Skillshare. If you’re a student, you can also get 50% off when signing up with a .edu email address.
- Try out a free month of Tailwind for scheduling your Pinterest pins.
- If you’re in the UK, I really recommend joining TopCashBack. Get free money back on your shopping! They often have exclusive deals and discounts too.
- Get a free month of Kindle Unlimited. This is one of my favourite Amazon services, because I love reading.
- Grab a free Audible book, or two if you’re an Amazon Prime member!
I hope you found a great Black Friday 2020 deal here!
If you want to find out all the blogging and social media management tools I use, browse my shop and freebie library page.
Make sure to also check out my Gift Guide blog posts if you’re shopping for someone else!
All the best,
(AD) P.S. Did you find my blog through Pinterest? I bet you did! Big Pin Energy is the ebook I studied to skyrocket my blog in 2020, it's the best investment I've made in my 6 years of blogging.