Hello, I’m Emily.
I’ve been writing this blog since 2014, documenting my life in London and journey through university. I recently finished my MA in Classical Art and Archaeology.
You Will Also Find:
- Advice for students, including study tips, how to save money, and fun things to do.
- Personal essays about mental health and chronic illness. I have Lupus and Aphantasia.
- Book reviews + reading lists.
- Travel content, focused on Europe and London.
- Blogging + Social Media Resources.
Latest Blog Posts…
- 15 Must-See Netflix True Crime Shows and Documentaries
- Tony’s Chocolonely: 100% Slave-Free Chocolate
- 5 Creative DIYs & Crafts To Do At Home
- 10 Things You Should Watch on Disney+
- 50 Powerful Affirmations For Witches
- Black Lives Matter. Anti-Racism Resources for White People.
Latest in London
What would you like to read?
Visit my Categories page to easily navigate the topics I write about.
Art Beauty Blogging Books Creativity Decor DIY Entertainment Ethical Lifestyle Europe Fashion Favourites Food Journalling Lifestyle London Mental Health Money Personal Photography Resources Self Care Social Media Travel University Wellbeing Witchcraft