I’m Emily, your friendly neighbourhood feminist witch. That was a mouthful.
Emily Underworld is where I teach how to bring creativity into your self-care, support your spiritual journey, and live a bit more ethically.
I enjoy music, art, museums, books, theatre, and plants! I find joy in creative hobbies, and I’m passionate about education and the environment.
Some Fun Facts…
My birthday is on Halloween. I’m a Scorpio Sun, Aquarius Moon, and Capricorn Rising if you’re into astrology!
I have aphantasia, which means I don’t have a visual imagination! Read all about it here.
Some of my Favourite & Most Popular Blog Posts…
- Black Lives Matter. Anti-Racism Resources.
- My Lupus | Rare Disease Day
- How To Become a Modern Witch
- 21 Self-Care Activities To Do At Home
- 13 Books To Read in 2020
- My Favourite Museums in London
Other things I do with my life
- I recently finished my MA in Classics and Archaeology at King’s College & UCL, after a BA (Hons) in Ancient History. I’d love to be an academic writer one day, or a museum curator.
- I’m really into music: I play the guitar, a bit of piano, and I’m a soprano singer. I love musicals, particularly The Phantom of the Opera and Hamilton. My favourite musicians include Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac and Mozart to name a few. I’ve been lucky enough to perform in professional settings, including concerts, at weddings, and on BBC Radio. I’ve recently started singing on TikTok for a bit of fun.
- In 2012, I won a mural competition for the 20th Century Fox & Tim Burton film ‘Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter’, which was displayed in Shoreditch, pictured below. I’ve also won a few photography competitions at King’s College, and once I even posed nude as Aphrodite!
My 2020 Goodreads Challenge
Where to next? Have a read of the blog.
All the best,