What I Provide
- Sponsored blog posts, featuring innovative, game-changing brands that focus on sustainability, and improving the lives of their customers.
- Product reviews. I mark all paid product placement and gifted items received for review with a *, and will always share my honest opinion.
- Collaborative articles, published here, or on your website.
- Guest posts written by me for you, or publication of your guest post (depending on the topic).
- Commercial use of my photography for websites / blogs / social media – please contact for fees.
Example topics I typically write about:
personal growth, life hacks for a sustainable and happier lifestyle, mental health, things to do in London, advice for students, ethical beauty/skincare and style. I promote all blog posts on my social media.
Statistics (March 2020)
- Domain Authority: 25
- 12000 Unique Sessions, 14500 Pageviews
- Bloglovin’ Followers: 1200+ on my Blog Page, 1300+ on my Profile
- Feedspot Followers: 1000
- Twitter Followers: 2550+
- Instagram Followers: 1600
- Pinterest Followers: 2400+
Get in touch via email if you’re interested in the above: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past & Current Brand Partnerships
Featured In & Awards
- I have written for the Student Pocket Guide several times, for articles such as Cool Things on The Internet, Things To Do In London at Night, Cookies & Scream: Vegan Gluten Free Bakery, and The Only App You Will Need For Instagram.
- Fresher’s Festival The UK’s 7 Best Student Bloggers 2018 and 2019.
- I was featured as #5 in Feedspot’s Top 10 UK Witchcraft Blogs in 2018 and as #6 in their 2019 Top 10 UK Witchcraft Blogs list.
- Feedspot: Top 75 London Lifestyle Blogs And Websites For Londoners list in 2018 and 2019.
- I was featured in Ideal Magazine’s article ‘4 Ideal Tips on How To Throw a Student Party’.
- Student-Cribs Top 10 Student Bloggers 2018.
- Clarendon London 30 top London lifestyle bloggers in 2017.
- Bellvue 33 of the Best Student Blogs to Follow in 2016.
- My review of Paige Toon’s book ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ was quoted in her book ‘All About The Hype!
- I have completed a Google Digital Garage Certificate of Online Proficiency and Online Marketing Fundamentals.
- I create fonts, which have more than 65,000 downloads on DaFont.com.
- I won three photography prizes at my university, King’s College London.
- I received Grade A in Media Studies A-Level (with an A* in the coursework, a horror movie trailer).
- I have a 2:1 BA with Honours in Ancient History from King’s College London, and I am currently working towards my MA in Classical Art and Archaeology at King’s College & UCL.
All the best,