What I Provide
- Sponsored blog posts, featuring innovative, game-changing brands that focus on sustainability, and improving the lives of their customers.
- Product reviews. I mark all paid product placement and gifted items received for review with a *, and will always share my honest opinion.
- Collaborative articles, published here, or on your website.
- Guest posts written by me for you, or publication of your guest post (depending on the topic).
Example topics I typically write about: personal growth, life hacks for a sustainable and happier lifestyle, mental health, things to do in London, advice for students, ethical beauty/skincare and style.
I promote all blog posts on my social media.
- Domain Authority: 26
- Bloglovin’ Followers: 1150+ on my Blog Page, 1280+ on my Profile
- Feedspot Followers: 1000
- Twitter Followers: 2300+
- Instagram Followers: 1500+
- Pinterest Followers: 2200+ 115,000+ Monthly Unique Views and 177.05k+ Monthly Impressions.
Get in touch via email if you’re interested in the above: email@example.com
Past & Current Brand Partnerships
Featured In & Awards
- I have written for the Student Pocket Guide several times, for articles such as Cool Things on The Internet, Things To Do In London at Night, Cookies & Scream: Vegan Gluten Free Bakery, and The Only App You Will Need For Instagram.
- Fresher’s Festival The UK’s 7 Best Student Bloggers 2018 and 2019.
- I was featured as #5 in Feedspot’s Top 10 UK Witchcraft Blogs in 2018 and as #6 in their 2019 Top 10 UK Witchcraft Blogs list.
- Feedspot: Top 75 London Lifestyle Blogs And Websites For Londoners list in 2018 and 2019.
- I was featured in Ideal Magazine’s article ‘4 Ideal Tips on How To Throw a Student Party’.
- Student-Cribs Top 10 Student Bloggers 2018.
- Clarendon London 30 top London lifestyle bloggers in 2017.
- Bellvue 33 of the Best Student Blogs to Follow in 2016.
- My review of Paige Toon’s book ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ was quoted in her book ‘All About The Hype!
Features & Mentions from Bloggers
- I was featured in Franalibi’s post about blogs she’s been enjoying reading recently. (February 2019).
- Olivia from Dungarees & Donuts featured me in her blog post all about tattoos: the good, the bad and the ugly. (November 2018)
- Tori’s World mentioned my blog in her Ultimate Guide to Harry Potter in London. (March 2017).
- Jemma from Dorkface featured my blog in a post about blog inspiration (May 2015):
“Emily Underworld – Rainbow-haired goddess writing about beauty, life, books, music, fashion & more! Perfect if you love a little of everything all in one blog!”
- I was quoted in SkinnedCarTree’s post about blogging platforms. (August 2015).
- ClaireJoanne included my blog in a list of her favourite blogs in 2015:
“This blog is a pretty recent find for me, I only found out about it after coming across her “DIY Phone Case” post. Which i loved the uniqueness of it with the added touch of a little birdhouse on the front of it. I will definitely be going back to this blog to have a look at what she posts :-).”
- I was featured on GirlsWithGlasses as Site of the Day.
- My font ‘La Carmella’ was featured in PrettyPinkPosh’s favourite fonts blog post. (February 2016)
- I have completed a Google Digital Garage Certificate of Online Proficiency and Online Marketing Fundamentals.
- I create fonts, which have more than 65,000 downloads on DaFont.com.
- I won three photography prizes at my university, King’s College London.
- I received Grade A in Media Studies A-Level (with an A* in the coursework, a horror movie trailer).
- I have a 2:1 BA with Honours in Ancient History from King’s College London, and I am currently working towards my MA in Classical Art and Archaeology at King’s College & UCL.
I hope you’ll be in touch,