What I Provide
- Sponsored Blog Posts & Advertorials. I am interested in featuring innovative, game-changing brands that focus on sustainability, diversity, and improving the lives of their customers. My blog posts are SEO-optimised, and promoted on my social media.
Please note: I charge separately for Instagram and do not promote all blog posts on Instagram.
- Product Reviews. I mark all paid product placement and gifted items with a disclaimer, and share my honest opinion. Gifted items will not be accepted as payment for specific requirements, e.g. in return for a blog post. When I have received gifted products, I retain full creative control over how, when, and what I post in regards the item.
- Guest Posts and Collaborative Articles written by me for you, or publication of your guest post (depending on the topic). I am particularly keen to highlight the voices of minorities and small independent creators. I charge a fee for publishing all other guest posts. Read my guest post guidelines.
- Commercial Use of my photography for websites, blogs, or social media.
Topics I Focus On:
- Personal Growth + Education.
- Tips for a Sustainable and Happier Lifestyle.
- Mental Health and Self-Care
- London Activities, Museums, Theatre + Art Exhibitions.
- Advice for Students: Studying, Finances, Living.
- Ethical Beauty, Skincare and Style.
- Books and Audiobooks.
Statistics (December 2020)
- Domain Authority: 21
- 28,000 Unique Sessions and 30,000 Pageviews Monthly
- Bloglovin’ Followers: 1300+
- WordPress / Email Followers: 3150+
- Twitter Followers: 2700+
- Instagram Followers: 1500+
- Pinterest Followers: 5200+
Get in touch via email if you’re interested in the above: [email protected]
Past & Current Brand Partnerships
Featured In & Awards
- I have written for the Student Pocket Guide several times, including articles such as Cool Things on The Internet, Things To Do In London at Night, Cookies & Scream: Vegan Gluten Free Bakery, and The Only App You Will Need For Instagram.
- Fresher’s Festival The UK’s 7 Best Student Bloggers 2018 and 2019.
- I was featured as #5 in Feedspot’s ‘Top 10 UK Witchcraft Blogs in 2018′ and as #6 in their 2019 ‘Top 10 UK Witchcraft Blogs’ list.
- Feedspot: ‘Top 75 London Lifestyle Blogs And Websites For Londoners‘ list in 2018 and 2019.
- I was featured in Ideal Magazine’s article ‘4 Ideal Tips on How To Throw a Student Party’.
- Student-Cribs Top 10 Student Bloggers 2018.
- Clarendon London 30 top London lifestyle bloggers in 2017.
- Bellvue 33 of the Best Student Blogs to Follow in 2016.
- My review of Paige Toon’s book ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ was quoted in her book ‘All About The Hype!
- Featured by Yore Oyster as a favourite London blogger in 2020.
- I have completed a Google Digital Garage Certificate of Online Proficiency and Online Marketing Fundamentals.
- I create fonts, which have more than 65,000 downloads on DaFont.com.
- I won three photography prizes at my university, King’s College London.
- I received Grade A in Media Studies A-Level (with an A* in the coursework, a horror movie trailer).
- I have a 2:1 BA with Honours in Ancient History from King’s College London, and I am currently working towards my MA in Classical Art and Archaeology at King’s College & UCL.
You can contact me via email: [email protected] I do not reply to Instagram DMs.
I can provide more information about my rates, stats, and demographics, or a condensed media kit if you like.
All the best,