Want to work with a London lifestyle blogger? Hello, I’m Emily, and I’ve been running this blog for 7 years. Feel free to grab my media kit, or find more info below.
How can I help you?
- Sponsored Blog Posts & Advertorials. I am interested in featuring innovative, game-changing brands that focus on sustainability, diversity, and improving people’s lives. My blog posts are SEO-optimised, and promoted on my social media. Please note: I charge separately for Instagram and do not promote all blog posts on Instagram.
- Product Reviews. I mark all paid product placement and gifted items with a disclaimer and share my honest opinion. Gifted items will not be accepted as payment for specific requirements, e.g. in return for a blog post. When I have received gifted products, I retain full creative control over how, when, and what I post in regards to the item.
- Guest Posts and Collaborative Articles written by me for you, or publication of your guest post (depending on the topic). I am particularly keen to highlight the voices of minorities and small independent creators. I charge a fee for publishing all other guest posts. Read my guest post guidelines if you want to contribute an article.
- Commercial Use of my photography for websites, blogs, or social media.
- Commissioned illustrations, custom handwritten fonts, and animated GIF stickers. Check out my art portfolio for examples of my work. I enjoy creating doodle-style art, lettering and designing greetings cards.
Main Topics I Write About:
- Creativity! Hobbies, art, crafts and journaling.
- Personal Growth + Education.
- Tips for a Sustainable and Happier Lifestyle.
- Mental Health and Self-Care.
- London Activities, Museums, Theatre + Art Exhibitions.
- Advice for Students: Studying, Finances, Living.
- Ethical Beauty, Skincare and Style.
- Books and Audiobooks.
On my other blog, Internet Wages, I write about freelancing as a solopreneur, making money online, and blogging tips.
Statistics (May 2021)
- Domain Authority: 25
- 28,000 Unique Sessions and 44,000 Pageviews Monthly
- Bloglovin’ Followers: 1300+
- WordPress and Email Followers: 3150+
- Twitter Followers: 2800+
- Instagram Followers: 1300+
- Pinterest Followers: 8000+
- Combined social media followers: over 16,000.
Get in touch via email if you’re interested in the above: contact[@]emilyunderworld.co.uk
Past & Current Brand Partnerships
Featured In & Awards
- I have written for the Student Pocket Guide several times, including articles such as Cool Things on The Internet, Things To Do In London at Night, Cookies & Scream: Vegan Gluten Free Bakery, and The Only App You Will Need For Instagram.
- Fresher’s Festival’s UK 7 Best Student Bloggers 2018 and 2019.
- I was featured as #5 in Feedspot’s ‘Top 10 UK Witchcraft Blogs in 2018′ and as #6 in their 2019 ‘Top 10 UK Witchcraft Blogs’ list. In 2021, I am #4 in Feedspot’s Top 5 UK Witchcraft Blogs to Follow.
- Feedspot: Top 75 London Lifestyle Blogs And Websites For Londoners list in 2018 and 2019. In 2021, I am #18 in their Top 45 London Lifestyle Blogs list.
- I was featured in Ideal Magazine’s article ‘4 Ideal Tips on How To Throw a Student Party’.
- Student-Cribs Top 10 Student Bloggers 2018.
- Clarendon London 30 top London lifestyle bloggers in 2017.
- Bellvue 33 of the Best Student Blogs to Follow in 2016.
- My review of Paige Toon’s book ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ was quoted in her book ‘All About The Hype!
- Featured by Yore Oyster as a favourite London blogger in 2020.
- I have completed a Google Digital Garage Certificate of Online Proficiency and Online Marketing Fundamentals.
- My fonts have had 95,000 downloads on DaFont.com.
- I won three photography prizes at my university.
- I received Grade A in Media Studies A-Level.
- I have a 2:1 BA (Hons) in Ancient History from King’s College London.
- I received a Merit in my Master’s Degree (Classical Art and Archaeology) from King’s College London and UCL.
You can contact me via email: contact[@]emilyunderworld.co.uk or fill out the contact form on my portfolio. I do not reply to Instagram DMs.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch for more information about my stats and demographics. In the meantime, download my media kit!
All the best,