- Domain Authority: 23
- Bloglovin’ Followers: 1100
- Twitter Followers: 2300
- Instagram Followers: 1450
- Pinterest Followers: 2200 / 50,000+ Monthly Views
What I Provide
- Sponsored blog posts, when relevant to my readers e.g. things to do in London, student life, beauty, fashion or lifestyle. These are also promoted on social media.
- Product reviews. I mark all items received for review with a *, and will always share my honest opinion.
- Collaborative articles, published here or on your website.
- Guest posts written by me for you, or publication of your guest post (depending on the topic and quality of writing). Please note: I do not publish infographics.
Get in touch via email if you’re interested in the above: emilyunderworld[@]gmail.com
Qualifications & Other Relevant Info
- I have completed a Google Digital Garage Certificate of Online Proficiency and Online Marketing Fundamentals.
- I also create fonts, which have more than 60,000 downloads on DaFont.com.
- I won several photography prizes at my university, King’s College London.
- Relevant qualifications: Grade A in Media Studies A-Level (A* in coursework, a horror movie trailer) and Grade A English Literature A-Level.
- I have a 2:1 BA with Honours in Ancient History from King’s College London, and I am currently working towards my MA in Classical Art and Archaeology at King’s College & UCL.
I can provide more information about my stats and demographics, or a media kit if desired.
I hope you’ll be in touch,