This blog post features gifted postcards from That Lame Company. This post about cute quirky stationery ideas for students isn’t sponsored, and all opinions are my own.
Last updated: 4th February 2021.
We all love quirky stationery, right?!
It’s nearing exam season now, so it’s time for me to get started with my revision. Thankfully I only have one exam this year, so I can focus entirely on acing that one, but I still needed some quirky stationery to motivate me!
I’m always drawn to quirky, unique things, so I figured I’d write a blog post sharing what I’ve been using recently. I’ve also searched through Amazon to find some more cool stationery ideas for you. I’ll share those at the end of this post!
- Chewbacca Pencil Case. We all need a pencil case, and this one is so fluffy I could die! I got it for Christmas from my mum, along with a cute set of Star Wars stationery. I’ve been taking the set to lectures all year.
- Clipboard to-do list notepad. This is incredibly helpful for organising my revision, general things I need to remember to do, and blog post ideas. I got this clipboard list pad from Paperchase – it’s magnetic! Here’s a similar magnetic clipboard list pad on Amazon, they’re perfect for sticking on the fridge.
- a Lego style notebook! I got this one from ASDA but here’s a similar blue version on Amazon. It’s perfect for writing notes in and keeping in my tote bag. The cover is silicone, so it’s really soft.
- Wooden Magnetic Pegs. These ones are from Tiger. I thought it would be a cute way to put notes up on my blackboard or on the fridge. I love the funny little phrases they feature, like “ignore” and “not-to-do”. You can find many similar magnetic pegs on Amazon.
- Grass Pens! I found these grass pens on Amazon, and couldn’t resist ordering them. They’re really comfortable to write with, although probably not the most practical for taking to lectures. I’ve put them in a little glass jar so they double as uni room decor. I’m all for multi-tasking, because I’m a broke student!
- Campervan USB stick. I’ve had this little campervan for USB stick for years, and I love it. It even lights up when you plug it in! The one I have only holds about 1gb in storage (which is pretty much nothing these days). Here’s an official Volkswagen camper USB stick with 16gb storage! *adds to wishlist*
- Pastel Rainbow Gel Pens. Is there a cuter way to write notes than with a rainbow ink gel pen? No, not really. It’s even scented, which makes me feel so nostalgic for the gel pens I had during childhood.
That Lame Company sent me their awesome motivation postcards. These are making my workspace a little more fun! How do you decorate your student study space?
More Quirky Stationery Ideas!
Do you have any cute quirky stationery? Let me know which pens or notebooks are your favourite!
Thanks for reading,