Disclaimer: this blog post contains gifted items from TK Maxx. I was not paid to write this, and this post contains no affiliate links.
Good morning and happy Sunday! I’ve finally finished my Master’s degree, and now I’m spending some time relaxing and focusing on my Self Care before heading back to work.
With all the stress surrounding the coronavirus, let’s talk about something else: Mother’s Day.
In 2020, Mothering Sunday falls on March 22nd, which gives you ample time to pick up something lovely for your mum, or create a Self Care package for her! Today I’m sharing some of my favourite gifts for her, because treating your mum and showing you appreciate her is so important.
For the Home
- Bedding & throws. There’s nothing like changing up your bedroom with a new duvet cover set, or a throw!
- A lovely new cushion for the bed or sofa. The range at TK Maxx is huge!
- Faux plants to create an uplifting interior.
- Decorative ornaments for a homely vibe.
- A new set of kitchen items, whether that be dining plates, a pretty mug, or something a little fancier!
- A beautiful storage trunk for memories, photo albums and books!
For the Bathroom
There are so many bath and self-care products available at TK Maxx! Here are some ideas:
- A lovely new set of fluffy towels.
- A bath pillow.
- Create an at-home spa, with the range of electrical beauty products available at T.K. Maxx!
- Relaxing bubble bath and skincare products.
- A new dressing gown and slippers for a cosy evening after a bath.
- And of course, candles, to create the perfect atmosphere!
For the Garden
- A cute plant pot, ready for Spring.
- A copper watering can, because it’s aesthetically pleasing and functional! I got mine from TK Maxx and I love it.
- A vase, for bringing nature indoors.
- A picnic blanket for sunnier days, or a cute umbrella to cope with the British rain! The little umbrella pictured above from T.K. Maxx is perfect to carry around in my bag.
- A travel coffee cup and water bottle to take on her journeys. It’s better for the environment too!
- A cute new luggage bag or suitcase for travelling.
- A lunchbox for on-the-go snacks.
- A yoga mat and activewear, to look and feel great while doing yoga in the fresh air, take to classes, or use at home!
Just For Her
TK Maxx also have a gorgeous selection of jewellery, handbags and shoes, which is ideal if you’re looking to treat her to something special!
That’s it from me! As you can probably tell, I love TK Maxx. I’ve been shopping there for years, because their deals are amazing. With up to 60% off RRP price, you can pick up anything you need for such good value, they’re ideal for gifting!
Even better, you can order online for delivery or collection, meaning you’ve got plenty of time to sort out a Mother’s Day gift, without leaving the house. Their online range updates so frequently, it’s worth checking out on a regular basis, because you never know what you’ll find!
How are you treating your mum this Mother’s Day?
All the best,
P.S. Did you find my blog through Pinterest? I bet you did! Big Pin Energy is the ebook I studied to skyrocket my blog in 2020, it's the best investment I've made in my 6 years of blogging.